The LONGINES Owner of the Year rewards the owner of the three best horses of the year. The prize giving ceremony, presented by Longines, is usually organized during a major competition.
- The owner must own, at least, 50% of the horse
- 3 horses maximum /per owner will count for the Owner of the Year Award calculation
- The first 5 riders/horses for individual classes and the first 3 teams for Team Competitions
- All 5* Grand Prix and Nations Cups classes will count
- Nations Cup Final
- World Cup Final (overall final)
- Continental Championships Final (team and individual)
- WEG Final (team and individual)
- Olympic Games Final (Team and individual)
You will find below the last laureate of the award. The Longines Owner of the Year Award 2019 has been awarded during the Longines CSI***** Basel (SUI) on January 10th 2020.
Owner of the year 2019
Dominique Mégret, Ursula Baleri, Luigi Baleri, Martin Fuchs, Christophe Jeanneret (Longines) & Andy Kistler. Credit: Fotografie Stuppia.
|2019||Luigi Baleri||Switzerland||Clooney 51, Chaplin & The Sinner|
|2018||Luigi Baleri||Switzerland||Clooney 51 & Chaplin|
|2017||Stuteri Arch||Sweden||H&M Christian K, H&M All In & H&M Cue Channa|
|2015||HM Mohamed VI||MOR||Quickly de Kreisker||Bay Stallion|
|2014||Holsteiner Association||GER||Casall Ask||Bay stallion|
|2013||Jane Clark||BEL||Cella||Warmblood mare|
|2012||Beverley Widdowson||GBR||Big Star||Bay stallion|